close
I can't make you love me
Turn down the lights, turn down the bed 將燈轉暗,鋪好床。
Turn down these voices inside my head 將我腦海裡的聲音轉小
Lay down with me, tell me no lies 和我一起躺下,別對我說謊。
Just hold me close 只要緊抱著我。
Don't patronize.... don't patronize me 別用高姿態來憐憫我。
Cause I can't make you love me if you don't 因為我無法張迫你愛我
You can't make your heart feel something it won't 你無法去強迫你的心去感受。
Here in the dark, in these lonely hours 在這黑暗中,在這寂寞的時刻裡。
I will lay down my heart and I'll feel the power. 我會躺下,用心去感受那股力量。
But you won't, no you won't 可是你不會,你不會這麼做。
'Cause I can't make you love me, if you don't. 因為我無法強迫你愛我,如果你不想。
I'll close my eyes, then I won't see 我會閉上雙眼,然後我不會看見。
The love you don't feel when you're holding me. 當你抱著我時,你感覺不到愛。
Morning will come and I'll do what's right. 清晨來臨時,我會做出正確的抉擇。
Just give me till them to give up this fight. 就讓我到時再放棄這場戰鬥。
And I will give up this fight 我一定會放棄這場戰鬥。
全站熱搜